A1 6 Drawer Orchard Metal Plan Chest WHITEOM04W
FREE UK Mainland ✓
Made by ORCHARD UK ✓
Fully Assembled ✓
A1 10 Drawer A1 6 Drawer A1 8 Drawer
The A1 6 drawer Orchard Metal is a compact yet high capacity Plan Chest great for any office, studio or archive.
The 6x 83mm deep steel drawers run on easy-glide nylon skids which provide a super smooth action and low noise when sliding the drawers in and out.
As an added safety feature the Orchard Metal plan chest prevents the drawers from being completely removed from the front by accident.
The drawers may also be fitted with locks if required and the keys can be either mastered to a single key or with unique keys for each drawer. Contact us for full details.
This is a durable plan chest features a wooden inset MFC work top providing a durable and warm work surface which can be easily replaced if required.
Silver metal D handles nicely finish each drawer and create a contemporary finish against the pure white of the drawers and steel frame. Other standard colours are available if desired at no extra cost. We will contact you before your plan chest is manufactured to finalise your options.
If lockable drawers are required they can be specified with either one key for all drawers, or individual keys for each drawer. The Orchard Metal Plan Chest can also be fitted with locking castors which are especially useful in dynamic studios.
- Paper Size - A1
- Dimensions - 954W x 685D x 850H
- Drawer Depth - 83mm
- Weight - 140kg
- Construction - Steel drawers, steel frame, wooden (MFC) worktop
- Metal Finishes - Black, Grey, White, Red and Blue
- Silver metal 'D' handles (2 per drawer)
- Supplied fully assembled
Traditional A1 6 Drawer Plan Chest GREY
- Paper Size - A1
- Surface Finish - Light Grey
- Drawer Number - six
- Plan Chest Size - 1000W x 725D x 710H
- Internal Drawer Size - 919W x 635D
- Drawer Depth - 68mm
- Weight - 81Kg
- Construction - Wooden (MFC) carcass, Wooden (MFC) drawers, Fully welded steel plinth
- Handles - Silver metal bow handles (two per drawer)
- Delivered fully assembled